Best CBD Oil Tinctures of 2019absolutelyrelieved
With so many CBD oil tinctures to choose from, it can be confusing to determine which ones are actually worth trying. To help point you in the right direction here are our top picks for the best cbd oil tinctures of 2019!
A Brief Introduction to Cannabidiol (CBD)
Cannabidiol (CBD) is an active compound produced within Cannabis that is non-psychoactive and has been reported to deliver a variety of therapeutic uses such as alleviating stress, anxiety, chronic pain, epilepsy, and more.
As the industry continues to explode, massive amounts of CBD products have flooded into the market. Some of these products are effective and well worth purchasing; however, many others are lower-quality products created by companies seeking to jump on the “CBD bandwagon.” The problem is that many can’t tell the difference between low-quality products and high-quality CBD products… This guide will help to solve that problem.
Our Search for the Best CBD Oil Tinctures
- Type of CBD (broad, isolate, etc.)
- Price/Price Per MG
- Flavor and Flavor Options
- Variety of Strength Concentrations
- Customer Ratings
Every item on this list was thoroughly assessed by our team and was placed on this list because it earned its place here. The position of each product on our list is relative to how well we believe the product performs in each of the criteria above. Although we strive to remain as objective as possible, please note that this list is based on our personal opinion, which may naturally be affected by our personal views and preferences. That said, while our team has put a lot of research, effort, and care into making this list as helpful, honest, and thorough as possible, we do not recommend that you make any purchase based entirely on the information in this article.
- 10 Things to Know Before You Buy CBD Online
- CBD 101: The Official CBD Beginner’s Guide
- The Entourage Effect: Unlocking the Potential of Cannabis
- The Endocannabinoid System: Everything You Need to Know
Now let’s get to the good part… here are our picks for the Best CBD Oil Tinctures right now!
1. Lazarus Naturals THC Free CBD Oil Tincture
Lazarus Naturals THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture
- Available Strengths: (2) 750mg,3000mg
- Available Flavors: (4) Blood Orange, Tropical Breeze, Winter Mint, Flavorless
- Price: $40.00 – $125.00
- Price Per MG: $0.04 – $0.05
- Customer Rating: 5.0/5.0 (average rating based on 87 reviews)
Lazarus Naturals is an employee-owned company founded on the belief that quality CBD products should be accessible to those who need them most. Lazarus Naturals CBD oil is derived from organic, domestically grown hemp and contains only the finest ingredients. To ensure maximum quality, Lazarus Naturals CBD is thoroughly tested using the highest testing standards. In addition to offering their products at prices that are designed to be affordable for everyone, Lazarus Naturals provides several assistance programs that allow low-income households, veterans, and individuals on long-term disability to obtain their CBD for up to 60% off. Of the many different CBD brands we reviewed, Lazarus Naturals has truly earned the first position as one of the best CBD tinctures on our list!
Learn More About Lazarus Naturals CBD Oil Tinctures
2. cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture
cbdMD Premium CBD Oil Tincture
- Available Strengths: (6) 300mg, 750mg, 1500mg, 3000mg, 5000mg, 7500mg
- Available Flavors: (4) Natural, Mint, Citrus, Berry
- Price: $29.99 – $339.99
- Price Per MG: $0.04 – $0.10
- Customer Rating: 5.0/5.0 (based on 113 reviews)
As the preferred CBD product of athletes like Rashad Evans, Rampage Jackson, and Bubba Watson, cbdMD is one of the most well-known brands in the industry–and for good reason. They offer a huge collection of premium CBD products, including their popular CBD oil tincture.
cbdMD CBD oil tinctures are derived from domestically-grown, organic hemp and is lab tested using the highest standards. With phenomenal pricing and a CBD concentration options up to a whopping 7,500mg, it’s no surprise that so many recommend cbdMD’s CBD Oil as one of the best CBD tinctures.
Learn More About cbdMD CBD Oil Tinctures
3. Medterra CBD Oil Tincture
Medterra CBD Oil Tincture
- Available Strengths: (3) 500mg, 1000mg, 3000mg
- Available Flavors: (1) Flavorless
- Price: $34.99 – $132.99
- Price Per MG: $0.04 – $0.07
- Customer Rating: 5.0/5.0 (based on 69 reviews)
Medterra CBD oil tinctures are made from 99% pure CBD isolate that’s derived from industrial hemp grown under the rigorous standards of the Kentucky Pilot Program, a state-run program that sets the bar for hemp cultivation. As a result of their strict dedication to quality, Medterra is recognized as a leader in the industry and is one of the few CBD brands to be sold at CVS and other national retailers.
Learn More About Medterra CBD Oil Tinctures
4. CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture
CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture
- Available Strengths: (5) 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 2500mg, 5000mg
- Available Flavors: (1) Natural
- Price: $20.00 – $240.00
- Price Per MG: $0.052 – $0.048
- Customer Rating: 4.6/5.0 (based on 3568 reviews)
Rich with a powerful blend of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other nutrients produced in the hemp plant, the Full Spectrum CBD Oil from CBDistillery is one of the most effective CBD oil tinctures on the market. While this CBD oil can deliver an Entourage Effect that puts other tinctures to shame, it’s actually much more affordable than most other options.
If you’re looking for a CBD oil tincture that can deliver the powerful, lasting relief only a full spectrum tincture can deliver, CBDistillery’s CBD Oil is one of our favorites. Plus, CBDistillery recently earned certification from the U.S. Hemp Association, which is yet another reason why we added them as one of the best CBD tinctures to try.
Learn More About CBDistillery CBD Oil Tinctures
5. Joy Organics CBD Oil Tincture
Joy Organics Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture
- Available Strengths: (4) 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg
- Available Flavors: (4) Mint, Natural, Orange, Lemon
- Price: $34.95 – $134.95
- Price Per MG: $0.089 – $0.139
- Customer Rating: 5.0/5.0 (based on 36 reviews)
Based out of Colorado, Joy Organics offers one of the most innovative CBD oil tinctures on the market. To produce the highest-quality CBD oil possible, Joy Organics maintains a production process that’s beyond what most others are doing. Their production process begins with organic hemp grown in Colorado. The raw hemp plant is then milled into a coarse powder and undergoes several purification processes before being extracted. Once the whole plant cannabinoid content has been extracted, all THC content is completely removed. This produces a high-quality broad-spectrum extract, but Joy Organics doesn’t stop there.
The Joy Organics team then infuses additional cannabinoids (that were not present in the source hemp plant) into their already cannabinoid-rich extract. The result is a powerful CBD oil tincture that can deliver maximum relief.
Without a doubt, Joy Organics is definitely leading the industry forward.
Learn More About Joy Organics CBD Oil Tinctures
6. Receptra Naturals Prime CBD Oil Tincture
Receptra Naturals Prime CBD Oil Tincture
- Available Strengths: (3) 375mg, 750mg, 1500mg
- Available Flavors: (2) Natural, Fresh Berry
- Price: $39.95 – $134.95
- Price Per MG: $0.08 – $0.10
- Customer Rating: 4.8/5.0 (based on 29 reviews)
With top pro athletes like Bas Rutten and Joe Warren in their corner, Receptra Naturals is one of the preferred CBD brands for athletes. While Receptra Naturals CBD Oil quality and price point can go toe-to-toe with the other CBD oils on this list, Receptra separates itself from other brands by offering a collection of different CBD blends, custom formulated for a range of active lifestyles.
If you live in an active lifestyle, Receptra Naturals is definitely a recommended choice.
Learn More About Receptra Naturals Prime CBD Oil Tinctures
7. NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil Tincture
NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil Tincture
- Available Strengths: (5) 240mg, 725mg, 1450mg, 2425mg, 4850mg
- Available Flavors: (1) Natural
- Price: $38.50 – $439.00
- Price Per MG: $0.09 – $0.11
- Customer Rating: 4.9/5.0 (based on 12000+ reviews)
NuLeaf Naturals is one of the most well-established CBD brands in the industry. Boasting a near-flawless 4.9-star average rating, across more than 12,000 customer reviews, NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil Tincture is the highest-rated CBD oil tincture on the market.
Learn More About NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil Tinctures
8. Koi Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture
- Available Strengths: (4) 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 2000mg
- Available Flavors: (6) Peppermint, Strawberry, Natural, Lemon Lime, Spearmint, Orange
- Price: $39.99 – $169.99
- Price Per MG: $0.08 – $0.16
- Customer Rating: 4.8/5.0 (based on 317 reviews)
Derived from organic, domestically-grown hemp, Koi Naturals offers a powerful blend, rich with a variety of cannabinoids and available in several delicious flavors.
Available at over 3,000 retailers across the country, Koi Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Oil easy to try and definitely worth it.
9. Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil Tincture
Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil Tincture
- Strengths: (3) 210mg, 510mg, 1500mg
- Flavors: (4) Mint Chocolate, Olive Oil, Lemon Twist, Orange Blossom
- Price: $39.00 – $149.00
- Price Per MG: $0.10 – $0.19
- Customer Rating: 4.5/5.0 (based on 345 reviews)
Founded by the Stanley Brothers, CW Hemp is one of the most well known CBD brands in the United States. Recognized for their groundbreaking involvement with Charlotte Figi, the Stanley Brothers helped to spearhead the growth of the CBD industry less than a decade ago. Since then, they’ve continued to propel the industry forward and have grown tremendously.